Study visit from Jiangxi Provincial Bureau of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation in China
A twenty persons’ delegation from the Jiangxi Provincial Bureau of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation, led by Mr. Jiao Sanzi, is currently participating in a three weeks training course hosted by Swedesurvey. The course is mainly about development of information system and social application within digital city development, GIS development, land/cadastre/real property management, survey and mapping technology.
The training course covers a diversity of topics around the following areas:
- Geodesy and SWEPOS™, CORS etc.
- DEM and LiDAR
- INSPIRE, NSDI, Data sharing, E-governance
- Digital City development with 3D city models
- The concept of land governance/administration etc.
- The Swedish integrated real property information system and relevant laws
- Real property registration
- Cadastre management incl. 3D cadastre
- Digital archive
- Expropriation and resettlement
- Swedish land and real property market
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)-analyse