The project (Real Property Registration and Cadastre Project) amounts to 630 000USD and will lasted for ten months. The project supported the upcoming World Bank project - Real Property Registration and Cadastre Project - by providing advanced preparatory training activities for staff at the Project Implementation Unit and staff from the central level at both the State Geodetic Administration and the Ministry of Justice.
The project objectives were to build sufficient capacity at all these levels in order to establish a team capable of carrying out the five-year World Bank project efficiently and also act as leading organisations within the land administration sector in Croatia.
The following results were expected to be achieved within the project:
1. Managerial capacity for top-level managers to enable State Geodetic Administration and Ministry of Justice (and selected court officials) to efficiently act as leading organisations within the land administration sector
2. Improved management capacity at the PIU, State Geodetic Administration and Ministry of Justice (and selected registration officials in the courts), especially in project and office management, organisation, financing and market orientation, in order to successfully implement the five-year project
3. Identified mechanisms and elaborated recommendations for the transformation of the State Geodetic Administration from an Administration to an Institution as well as elaborated recommendations for improved customer services and marketing for the land book system within the courts with oversight from the Ministry of Justice
4. IT experts at the PIU, State Geodetic Administration and the Ministry of Justice sufficiently trained to lead the development on IT
5. Cadastral experts at State Geodetic Administration and the PIU sufficiently trained to lead development of the cadastre
6. Land registration experts at the Ministry of Justice (and those from the courts) and the PIU sufficiently trained to lead development of land registration
7. Advanced trained Procurement, Disbursement and Financing/Accountant experts at the PIU, and awareness created in the PIU
8. The project has been managed in an efficient manner